BASIC SEO CONCEPTS FOR STARTERS
SEO is also considered a field in marketing, communication and promotion, is a marketing profession that any Websmarter knows. So what are the most basic terms that a beginner needs to know? Let's find out together.
In essence, SEO is a method of ranking based on deep understanding of Google's website ranking principles. The concept of SEO includes the following basic terms:
- finder sword: Is a software provided to search information on the global information system. We can easily see popular search sites like Bing, Google, etc.
- Name domain: A text that represents a source of information from the Internet, such as a Domain Name that helps personal computers connect to websites hosted on storage systems.
- SEO: Searching Engine Optimization – is search optimization. SEO is a process that includes activities aimed at making your website better searchable. SEO is also a name for a profession, for those who perform the above jobs.
- From lock up: Are words, phrases on your website. Keywords help users find your website through search engines.
- Road guide: Also known as a link to a page A path is a piece of text that references a data source. Helps users directly access from one website to another such as photos, videos, etc.
- Backlinks: A link on a website that points to another website. Blacklink helps users easily access other websites by clicking on the text containing the link.
In addition, the following terms should be noted:
- Anchor text: is the text containing the link. It is clickable to go directly to another website. Anchor text is often very prominent on the website to help users easily identify.
- Pepper subject: is a main line of text to describe to users about your website. This is the second most important component after web content, helping to better SEO.
- Main Description: is part of the summary. The description tells the user what information will be provided when clicking on your website.
- Meta keywords: is a special type of keyword, appearing in the code structure. It describes the web page to help search engines understand the topic of the website. This helps to improve SEO efficiency.
- H1, H2, H3: are sentences formatted to separate content to make the page easy to read. H1, H2, H3 also help improve SEO efficiency.
Above are some basic concepts, necessary for the SEO profession. Through the above article, hope to help newcomers to master the basic knowledge for themselves. In addition, there are many expanded SEO concepts and other new 2020 applications, which we will cover in the following articles.