After creating a new business website, the seller needs to notify and register the website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Because if the Ministry of Industry and Trade detects that your website has e-commerce transactions. But without proof of registration with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, you will be punished according to the law. Therefore, in today's article, DPS will guide the process of notifying e-commerce websites with the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Let's refer!
Why is it necessary to notify or register an e-commerce website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
Obey the law
According to Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP, Circular No. 47/2014/TT-BCT and Decree No. 185/2013/ND-CP on sanctioning of administrative violations in commercial activities. With the content is required that all websites participating in e-commerce activities are required to notify or register with the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Enhance business reputation
For website, when notification, successful registration; The seller will be allowed to attach a logo that leads to a confirmation link. This link leads to the website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. With the content that the website has been successfully registered and notified. This logo helps to improve the reputation of the Seller's website. Customers coming to you will not worry about encountering ghost companies, fake addresses, etc. Because when you have notified and registered with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, you must submit the necessary certifications. For example, business license (for companies, businesses) or ID card/CCCD (for individuals).
There are cases of counterfeiting of the logo "Notified (registered) with the Ministry of Industry and Trade". Put the logo on the page even though the e-commerce website has not been announced to the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
For the reported case, register the website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade. In addition to the logo, the website owner will be provided with a link (link) to the website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. This link contains all detailed information about registered businesses and individuals.
Fake websites have reported that the website only has a logo, without this link.
What types of websites need to be notified and registered with the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
- Sales e-commerce websites: Self-established to serve trade promotion activities such as selling goods or providing services.
Regardless of whether you sell online or not. As long as your website has trade promotion activities will all be classified as e-commerce websites.
According to Article 3 of Decree 52, e-commerce website is the type of electronic information page created; to serve part or the whole process of buying and selling goods and providing services.
Therefore, the website is only to introduce businesses, services and goods; If there is no function to order or pay online, it is still necessary to notify the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Sales mobile application. Is a type of e-commerce application set up by traders, individuals or organizations. For the purpose of serving trade promotion activities, selling goods or providing services.
Which website must register the website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
- Website providing e-commerce services; E-commerce websites are created to provide an environment for conducting commercial activities for those in need. Includes types:
- E-commerce trading platform
- Online Auction Website
- Online promotional website
- Applications that provide e-commerce services; An e-commerce application is set up to provide a commercial environment for other entities to conduct operations. Including e-commerce trading floor applications, online auctions, online promotions.
Things to know when announcing or registering an e-commerce website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade
Which cases need to notify the website to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, which cases need registration?
- Notification: Your website does not provide the types of e-commerce services mentioned above.
- Register: Does your e-commerce website provide at least one of the above e-commerce services.
When is it necessary to notify or register a website - website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
- Notification: It should be done immediately when the website has just been designed.
- Register: It is necessary to complete the registration procedure before using the website to conduct commercial exchanges. Websites that operate commercially before registration may be subject to severe penalties.
How long does it take to register?
Normally, the time to notify or register the website is from 1 to 3 weeks.
Minimizing problems that may arise that prolong website registration such as incorrect information, lack of documents, etc.
Cost to make the announcement, website registration?
The cost of notifying or registering an e-commerce website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade is completely free.
Where can I notify and register the website?
- Notification: You can notify the e-commerce website to the Ministry of Industry and Trade online via the following website: http://online.gov.vn/
- Register: Submit paper documents to Department of E-commerce and IT - Ministry of Industry and Trade located at 25 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
What do you need to prepare to notify and register an e-commerce website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade?
- Certificate of business registration nice Investment License or investment certificates.
- Decision to establish (organization)
- Certificate of business household registration (individual).
- Some other documents may be required depending on the industry of the Seller.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade requires the following policy pages to be met:
- Shopping guide
- Delivery policy
- Refund warranty policy
To create policy pages, you first create the corresponding content pages. Then create links for the policy pages.
- Create a content page.
- Create links to those content pages.
In addition, you need to provide full contact information at the bottom of the website that has been notified or registered. This information item includes Tax ID number, phone number, address, email, etc.
To do this, go to Theme Settings. Then select the Home page, find the Footer/Bottom section. Finally, find the website information section and then proceed to provide it.
Instructions on how to register
Step 1. Register an account
- Access website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Click “Register".
- Wait for the screen to appear as follows:
- Enter enough registration information.
- Personal information
- Registered subjects: Traders. (Do not select “Organization” because this is a state administrative and non-business unit without a tax code.)
- Enter the remaining information.
- account information
- Account: Account information will be obtained by default according to the company MST.
- Enter password and email.
- Legal representative information
- Fill in the required information in the form.
- Personal information
- Click the button “Submit registration".
Step 2. Account Confirmation
After submitting the information:
- Receive email from Ministry of Industry and Trade in 3 days. This email contains feedback on whether you have successfully registered or not.
- If the information is no problem; Your side will be given an account to log in to the system to continue.
- If your request for notice, website registration is denied or additional requests are requested, you need to proceed with the request.
- If more than 3 days you do not receive an email from Ministry of Industry and Trade. Please contact: 04.2220512 read MST for advice on account registration requirements.
Step 3. Declare the type of trade
- Once you have an account, please log in to the website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Access website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Fill in information.
- Choose one of three folders:
- “Website announcement”. If your website is a website used for sales purposes.
- “Register website”. If your website functions to provide e-commerce services.
- “Register for credit rating”. If your website provides website credit rating services.
- Enter website name information:
- Website owner information
- Information about goods and services
- Price information
- Information on trading conditions
- Shipping and delivery information
- Payment method information
- Import website domain name. Enter all domain names leading to the website (if any), the name of the hosting service provider.
- Select "Attached files". Upload scanned documents:
- Business license
- Decide to establish. This document is required for agencies and organizations
- ID/CCCD for individuals
- Click “Select files” to upload the above required documents to the profile. Click “Upload files”.
- After uploading the file successfully. Select "Send records".
Insert the logo of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the website
After successfully announcing or registering an e-commerce website with the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Vendors will be offered 1 logo depending on subscription/notification options and link link.
Hopefully, after this article, you have got all the information you need for your website.
The above is the necessary information for you when you want to notify the e-commerce website to the Ministry of Industry and Trade. If you do not know how to register an e-commerce website. Please contact DPS immediately because DPS we are always professional in each stage of website design to give customers the best user experience. If you still have any problems, please contact us immediately through the following methods for timely and accurate support.
Address: 276/28 Tan Hoa Dong, Binh Tri Dong, Binh Tan District, City. HCM.
Thank you for reading this article, I wish you the best of luck in your business!