The story of user traffic is not owned by anyone for marketers, especially specializing in websites. It is like the "daily food" of a website, the more you eat it, the healthier and more valuable the website is. Without traffic, the website is like a useless empty house!
What is Traffic? What else is Traffic User?
Do you often hear your boss ask the question: "How much is the website traffic this month?". What is traffic and what is the power that the bosses are so interested in. Traffic is defined as the traffic of users visiting your website. Maybe just by clicking on an article on your website or better, that user will stay to see an article and more information on your website. When traffic increases, it means that your website is useful, your brand is spread. In the long run, google appreciates your website and will help your website rank high on google. From there, there will also be many other suggestions for your information or articles. That's why traffic is so important to your website.
Traffic User is different? User in English translated will be the user. Combined with the above traffic meaning, user traffic is simply understood as a user visiting your website.
The "unbelievable" benefit that traffic brings
More than simply a number reported for a website, traffic can also be effective in terms of both brand value and even revenue.
- As above, traffic is one of the factors that determine how Google evaluates your website. If your website is more and more crowded, the more famous your website will be, and google will continue to spread it to more people. Because users visit your website a lot, Google will appreciate your brand. New users when searching for keywords too, seeing your website on the top 1 and top 2 will also appreciate it.
- Those top 1, top 2 articles can completely create conversions when the article is convincing enough and has the product they need. In addition, users can also go to the website for other articles/products to make purchasing decisions.
- A website with many users will also be a platform for google to evaluate upcoming articles or information that that website publishes.
- Websites with good rankings will help you easily promote new products or media messages.
So where can traffic be found? Let DPS tell you right below!
What types of user traffic are there?
To get user traffic, you can use the following different sources:
- Organic search: this is the “natural” source of traffic that you worked hard and brainstorm to get. This source comes from you SEO keywords that users often search for and use techniques to help you climb to the top. Daily users search for that word and click on your web link. With this resource, you need manpower and time and strategy to do.
- Social: This source of access you get when you take advantage of social networks pulled from Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube or Pinterest to click on your website link. The era of social media is growing, the website benefits a lot thanks to these platforms.
- Referal: This traffic source will come from another website. When a user goes to another website and is referred or suggested to click to your website.
- Paid traffic: This is the type of traffic you will use money to run ads on google. You run ads on keywords so that your website shows up in the first rankings, enticing users to click.
- User traffic service: this is a service that the provider will give you the number of users you need to click on your website. This user will be a real user, they have a team and method to ensure quality traffic for the web, thereby increasing the value of the web.
Where is the good traffic user service? Should I use it?
First of all, it is an undeniable fact that increasing traffic will help your website. Further is the brand value and revenue mentioned at the beginning of the article.
Then using user traffic is a good thing to do and make sense! But it is necessary to consider a few more factors about the service and price of the provider.
You are completely assured because google is "smart enough" to check the user. It will check specific IP and give detailed report for your website. Your job is to choose a professional and qualified partner to help you with this technical part.
DPS Communication – Partner “beyond expectations”
Service price list at DPS.
– 2000/traffic (1 view in 50 seconds)
– Contracts over 5 million reduce 5%, over 10 million reduce 10%, including:
- Consulting keywords to run traffic
- Setup campaign to run traffic
- Track keyword position and report results
With experience working for 50+ partners in many different fields, DPS confidently provide quality and effective user traffic increase services, exceeding customer expectations. We have a professional team with more than 10 years of experience, a team of enthusiastic employees with a clear plan and process. We are always looking for new tools and ways to increase traffic customers at the lowest cost.
Choose us now, your website will immediately rank up!